Clan |rps|
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Quake 3: hi guuys :>

Go down 
+3
vend3tta
Anthem
buuclz
7 posters
AuthorMessage
buuclz

Quake 3: hi guuys :> Empty
PostSubject: Quake 3: hi guuys :>   Quake 3: hi guuys :> EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 12:17 pm

Quake name(s): Buclz.

Xfire: ghoooooooooooooost

Hacking history: neeeveer, noone!!!

Years playing quake: 4. (4 mouths more and 5 years playing)

Past a/w clans: aK,,#nmbr.

Do you pledge to be loyal and active while in rps?: yeeh!Very Happy

Screenshots or Demos:
[img]https://servimg.com/view/14409417/1]Quake 3: hi guuys :> Buclz10
[img]https://servimg.com/view/14409417/2]Quake 3: hi guuys :> Q3-20010

cheers
Back to top Go down
Anthem

Anthem

PostSubject: Re: Quake 3: hi guuys :>   Quake 3: hi guuys :> EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 12:31 pm

Good luck! =)
Back to top Go down
vend3tta

PostSubject: Re: Quake 3: hi guuys :>   Quake 3: hi guuys :> EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 12:49 pm

good luck
Back to top Go down
titan

titan

PostSubject: Re: Quake 3: hi guuys :>   Quake 3: hi guuys :> EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 1:06 pm

gl

big screenshots Surprised
Back to top Go down
tool

tool

PostSubject: Re: Quake 3: hi guuys :>   Quake 3: hi guuys :> EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 4:02 pm

you're a good player with an even better attitude. I remember you from #nmbr. Good luck Smile
Back to top Go down
buuclz

PostSubject: Re: Quake 3: hi guuys :>   Quake 3: hi guuys :> EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 7:04 pm

tool wrote:
you're a good player with an even better attitude. I remember you from #nmbr. Good luck Smile

tyy maan Very Happy looveeu :> Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kamikaze

Kamikaze

PostSubject: Re: Quake 3: hi guuys :>   Quake 3: hi guuys :> EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 7:44 pm

You won't need luck from me, really.
Anyways, catch you around buclz Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/teh_horrorshow
NuclearWinter

NuclearWinter

PostSubject: Re: Quake 3: hi guuys :>   Quake 3: hi guuys :> EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 8:37 pm

Hey Bucles,

You are a great player but what happened with doll? and [dDn]? I guess since rps doesn't really play much a/w any more it shouldn't matter but it was only less than a month ago since you left # and you have had a few tags. We still miss you Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Kamikaze

Kamikaze

PostSubject: Re: Quake 3: hi guuys :>   Quake 3: hi guuys :> EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 8:57 pm

NuclearWinter wrote:
Hey Bucles,

You are a great player but what happened with doll? and [dDn]? I guess since rps doesn't really play much a/w any more it shouldn't matter but it was only less than a month ago since you left # and you have had a few tags. We still miss you Quake 3: hi guuys :> 740436

Awh =(

Haha. Razz
Back to top Go down
buuclz

PostSubject: Re: Quake 3: hi guuys :>   Quake 3: hi guuys :> EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 10:08 pm

NuclearWinter wrote:
Hey Bucles,

You are a great player but what happened with doll? and [dDn]? I guess since rps doesn't really play much a/w any more it shouldn't matter but it was only less than a month ago since you left # and you have had a few tags. We still miss you Crying or Very sad

ooh suup =x

bro ddn is a club Razz its club of ponche and me damn not clan.

and doll sucks Very Happy... chicken
Back to top Go down
Anthem

Anthem

PostSubject: Re: Quake 3: hi guuys :>   Quake 3: hi guuys :> EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 4:18 am

buuclz wrote:
NuclearWinter wrote:
Hey Bucles,

ooh suup =x

bro ddn is a club Razz its club of ponche and me damn not clan.

and doll sucks Very Happy... chicken

And you did sort of leave # without telling them. They had to go find you for them to realize that you left for another clan. I wouldn't recommend doing that here. Keep in mind you don't have to be in the clan to play on the server.
Back to top Go down
Kamikaze

Kamikaze

PostSubject: Re: Quake 3: hi guuys :>   Quake 3: hi guuys :> EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 1:51 pm

Anthem wrote:
And you did sort of leave # without telling them. They had to go find you for them to realize that you left for another clan. I wouldn't recommend doing that here. Keep in mind you don't have to be in the clan to play on the server.

Quake 3: hi guuys :> Suspect Wink
Back to top Go down
NuclearWinter

NuclearWinter

PostSubject: Re: Quake 3: hi guuys :>   Quake 3: hi guuys :> EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 4:44 pm

Bucles didn't exactly have an official farewell, but he did get me to post about it since he wasn't able to log into our forums, so he didn't just blow us off.
Back to top Go down
Anthem

Anthem

PostSubject: Re: Quake 3: hi guuys :>   Quake 3: hi guuys :> EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 5:19 pm

NuclearWinter wrote:
Bucles didn't exactly have an official farewell, but he did get me to post about it since he wasn't able to log into our forums, so he didn't just blow us off.

Ah, I see. I gathered the information based on what I saw on number's site.
Back to top Go down
buuclz

PostSubject: Re: Quake 3: hi guuys :>   Quake 3: hi guuys :> EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 9:07 am

Anthem wrote:
NuclearWinter wrote:

:o

Last edited by buuclz on Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anthem

Anthem

PostSubject: Re: Quake 3: hi guuys :>   Quake 3: hi guuys :> EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 1:04 pm

buuclz wrote:
Anthem wrote:
NuclearWinter wrote:

lol Sad

hmm I have no other clans bro Very Happy.

but ookei :S

I think you're misunderstanding what we typed. We said you didn't blow number off when you left (I originally got that impression based on #'s reaction to his leaving). We didn't say you were in another clan, just that your leave from # was quite abrupt.
Back to top Go down
buuclz

PostSubject: Re: Quake 3: hi guuys :>   Quake 3: hi guuys :> EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 2:12 pm

Anthem wrote:
buuclz wrote:
Anthem wrote:
NuclearWinter wrote:

lol Sad

hmm I have no other clans bro Very Happy.

but ookei :S

I think you're misunderstanding what we typed. We said you didn't blow number off when you left (I originally got that impression based on #'s reaction to his leaving). We didn't say you were in another clan, just that your leave from # was quite abrupt.

hmmm I would not come abruptly bro,
only that I could not access the forum at the time, but I tell wntr.
geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quake 3: hi guuys :>   Quake 3: hi guuys :> Empty

Back to top Go down

Quake 3: hi guuys :>
Page 1 of 1