Clan |rps|
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Allow me to introduce myself....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
JuKe

JuKe

Allow me to introduce myself.... Empty
PostSubject: Allow me to introduce myself....   Allow me to introduce myself.... EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 2:07 pm

Hi!
Just wanted to give a quick shout-out to the |rps| clan, & the 1.16 community for welcoming me with rockets, rails, bullets, and blasts of all types yesterday.
It was my first time playing 1.16+noghost & had a great time.
I started playing Q3A last August and got the latest update which was 1.32 and thats where I stuck till now.
I seem to favor CTF of all the gametypes, but also like to switch it up every once and a while.
So give me some time to get use to the gameplay with noghost cuz its a little diff than barebone 1.32/no mod.

And I also wanna say thanks to Anthem who ultimately was the one to convince me into trying 1.16.

So again I look forward to exchanging slugs, plasmas, & every means of distruction with this community!

Duel
Back to top Go down
http://renegade.noghost.net
Anthem

Anthem

PostSubject: Re: Allow me to introduce myself....   Allow me to introduce myself.... EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 3:09 pm

JuKe wrote:
Hi!
Just wanted to give a quick shout-out to the |rps| clan, & the 1.16 community for welcoming me with rockets, rails, bullets, and blasts of all types yesterday.
I started playing Q3A last August and got the latest update which was 1.32 and thats where I stuck till now.
I seem to favor CTF of all the gametypes, but also like to switch it up every once and a while.
So give me some time to get use to the gameplay with noghost cuz its a little diff than barebone 1.32/no mod.

And I also wanna say thanks to Anthem who ultimately was the one to convince me into trying 1.16.

So again I look forward to exchanging slugs, plasmas, & every means of distruction with this community!

Duel

Smile

Welcome friend. I look forward to seeing you in this community and playing with you.

Enjoy your stay!
Back to top Go down
titan

titan

PostSubject: Re: Allow me to introduce myself....   Allow me to introduce myself.... EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 4:52 pm

welcome and enjoy your stay Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tool

tool

PostSubject: Re: Allow me to introduce myself....   Allow me to introduce myself.... EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 5:51 pm

now THAT'S an intro topic.

Welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
T@D

PostSubject: Re: Allow me to introduce myself....   Allow me to introduce myself.... EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 7:44 pm

Anthem wrote:
JuKe wrote:
Hi!

Duel

Smile

Welcome friend. I look forward to seeing you in this community and playing with you.

Hide your winky. Anth loves the "sexy time".
Back to top Go down
Anthem

Anthem

PostSubject: Re: Allow me to introduce myself....   Allow me to introduce myself.... EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 7:50 pm

T@D wrote:
Anthem wrote:
JuKe wrote:
Hi!

Duel

Smile

Hide your winky. Anth loves the "sexy time".

!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Allow me to introduce myself....   Allow me to introduce myself.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Allow me to introduce myself....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan |rps| :: Community Forum! :: Introduce/Show Yourself-
Jump to: