Clan |rps|
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Talk of # merge.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
irisH-

Talk of # merge. Empty
PostSubject: Talk of # merge.   Talk of # merge. EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 11:31 am

I been informed that people have been tossing around the idea of a merge with #.
I think the idea of people joining up with # is a good one. However # and forum will remain the same if or when this ever happens.

# is a oepn democracy so everyone will have the same if not more say in clan matters as they do now.. in # its everyone's clan.

Also, I'm turned on to the idea of a ql branch.

discuss.
Back to top Go down
tool

tool

Talk of # merge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talk of # merge.   Talk of # merge. EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 11:55 am

you're turned on by qlive? Sicko...

on another note, it would benefit both clans. The only thing I dislike is that |rps| will be dead. I know it is pretty much already dead, but I love the tags..and we had a lottttt of fun. From what I've seen with # activity is a low-grade process among the members, and |rps| is no better.

My only question I guess is who from |rps| would be allowed into #?
Back to top Go down
shadow

shadow

Talk of # merge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talk of # merge.   Talk of # merge. EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 12:00 pm

tool wrote:
The only thing I dislike is that |rps| will be dead. I know it is pretty much already dead, but I love the tags..and we had a lottttt of fun.
All good things must come to an end, my friend. =/
tool wrote:
This too, and under what circumstances?
Back to top Go down
irisH-

Talk of # merge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talk of # merge.   Talk of # merge. EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 12:59 pm

tool wrote:
you're turned on by qlive? Sicko...

on another note, it would benefit both clans. The only thing I dislike is that |rps| will be dead. I know it is pretty much already dead, but I love the tags..and we had a lottttt of fun. From what I've seen with # activity is a low-grade process among the members, and |rps| is no better.

Your current member list is 4 members is that right?

Ya, I'm not currently active in .16 but I am still around if needed..that goes for several other members as well. # clan always has 6 or so members on stand by if really needed that don't play as much but are still around.

# clan isn't going any place until everyone stops playing .16. Its not going ever going to die until this game is totally dead.

As for what members would be allowed to join.. well with a merge typically all the members.

Is there any reasons that some of your members might have a problem?

Accepting known cheaters in the clan is something we frown on big time.

Normally with players have to go thought the joining guide lines and be voted on however with a merge it wouldn't be the same thing. These details can be discuses and I'm sure if you guys wanted to push this issue any farther we could work something out that everyone would like.
Back to top Go down
shadow

shadow

Talk of # merge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talk of # merge.   Talk of # merge. EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 1:08 pm

irisH- wrote:
Your current member list is 4 members is that right?
Yes, but we cut a lot of people due to our "move" to quake live. We might want to consider re-inviting people if we fully "move" the clan back to .16. All of this would be discussed obviously.

irisH- wrote:
As for what members would be allowed to join.. well with a merge typically all the members.
Ok cool, but like I said, if there were any other circumstance, it will be discussed.

irisH- wrote:
Normally with players have to go thought the joining guide lines and be voted on however with a merge it wouldn't be the same thing. These details can be discuses and I'm sure if you guys wanted to push this issue any farther we could work something out that everyone would like.

Awesome, we will discuss in private and talk things over. Being negotiable is very kind and polite of you, and I respect that.
Back to top Go down
tool

tool

Talk of # merge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talk of # merge.   Talk of # merge. EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 1:13 pm

well it's me, shadow, anthem, rifle, sprite, and ponche if he's still around.

And I don't think any of our members would have a problem, we were just wondering. Usually it's only the leaders and co-leaders who get in for free while the members have to tryout. But I suppose that would only be necessary for a big merge.

Another question I have is what position would we be in the clan? Would every |rps| be a member or would some be leaders or co-leaders or what? I don't know how you run things in #, so I'm just curious.

Also, I saved all the cfg's from our server, and Anthem has them as well. I would, if possible, like to upload them. We have a great TDM cfg (not freeze), CA, 1v1, Rox and Nades, A/W CTF.
Back to top Go down
NuclearWinter

NuclearWinter

Talk of # merge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talk of # merge.   Talk of # merge. EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 5:11 pm

... silent
Back to top Go down
tool

tool

Talk of # merge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talk of # merge.   Talk of # merge. EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 6:16 pm

yes richard?
Back to top Go down
tool

tool

Talk of # merge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talk of # merge.   Talk of # merge. EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 7:51 pm

well ponche is in Yung's mV clan, and sprite is I dunno. So I guess it's just us four.
Back to top Go down
irisH-

Talk of # merge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talk of # merge.   Talk of # merge. EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 11:21 pm

ALright well this is being discussed in our priv chat and once we get more feedback from everyone star is someone will post a our discussion here or pm
Back to top Go down
shadow

shadow

Talk of # merge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talk of # merge.   Talk of # merge. EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 11:25 pm

Cool!
Back to top Go down
tool

tool

Talk of # merge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talk of # merge.   Talk of # merge. EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 12:08 am

Thank you very much for even considering this Resh. Even if we do not end up merging I appreciate your diplomatic maturity in this situation. Tell everyone in # hi from us at |rps|Wink
Back to top Go down
Prince

Talk of # merge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talk of # merge.   Talk of # merge. EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 10:48 am

Been meaning to say something on this merge. As we all know that great clans that are out there now is due to great leadership or merges. Like eRa and TK , RAW and xG, and other ones. This is a good idea but also lies a problem. It isn't the tag or anything like that, its the leadership role and what others have a take on that. We all know star is the leader for # and we also know that there are good people that are leaders for RPS. It just comes down who becomes what and who likes what and who doesn't. I do have a question on it though. If this merge does go through, what about the app's for rps??? I wouldn't mind being in a a/w clan for quake 3 and would still like to continue to become a app for quakelive, but I am wondering about that. I have already applied once before for # and that was a shot in the dark that didn't work.
Back to top Go down
http://ue.noghost.net
tool

tool

Talk of # merge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talk of # merge.   Talk of # merge. EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 11:35 am

The decision was made that there is no merge. |rps| is dead since rifle is inactive, shadow uninstalled quake, and anthem just applied for #. I will most likely apply for # as well. As for the applicants, it's up to you what you want to do. I'm sorry for not having the power to pull |rps| into qlive, but if you want to play with the same group of players, you're welcome to join # along with us.
Back to top Go down
shadow

shadow

Talk of # merge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talk of # merge.   Talk of # merge. EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 12:49 pm

Ya my life is way to busy to play quake so I removed it from my pc to help me focus more on what's happening. I hope to eventually apply for # but I feel like that will be a step I take much later down the road. I still play quake live so perhaps that aspect could remain, but I feel it's just trying to re-animate a dead corpse. Because very few here actually enjoy playing quake live.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Talk of # merge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talk of # merge.   Talk of # merge. Empty

Back to top Go down

Talk of # merge.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan |rps| :: Community Forum! :: General-
Jump to: