Clan |rps|
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dark*Erection =]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark*E

Dark*Erection =] Empty
PostSubject: Dark*Erection =]   Dark*Erection =] EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 7:09 am

cheers well if u payed attention to my joining post u know I'm eva and I'm 13 years old =].
I'm from holland; where the fu.... nvm I play football mostly in defence, idk what team I play for this year, only mesage from the club I recieved was when I'l be having barduty =/ Well I like playing quake offcourse =] rifle got me started <3.
I used to smoke alot of weed (I'm from holland what u expect =/) I smoked shit daily till recently Very Happy, haven't touched any for 3 days now xD while friends of mine are very suportive, smoking joints next to me holding the sweet scent under my nose =/ so I now smoke 2 packs a cigs a day Very Happy also I can't sleep anymore so I can play many games with u US-fags when all other euro's (xept titan) are sleeping Sleep

hmm oh yeh work =/ I work at a snackbar, and a pizza place, but not very often Razz and I wanna work for a year this year and then hopefully next year continue my study so I look for a 3rd job every week trough a temporary employment agency, I've been a mover for the last 3 weeks for schools (they all wanna switch buildings for some reason scratch) and now I have to wait for the next offer or I have to actualy look again starting wednesday =(

Well this was it already; I know u wanted to read lots and lots more about me but sry =| I'm not as much a guy of many words as titzors is Dark*Erection =] 56892
Back to top Go down
titan

titan

Dark*Erection =] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark*Erection =]   Dark*Erection =] EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 7:22 am

nice introduction Laughing
Back to top Go down
rifle

Dark*Erection =] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark*Erection =]   Dark*Erection =] EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 7:27 am

2 packs? o.0
Back to top Go down
tool

tool

Dark*Erection =] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark*Erection =]   Dark*Erection =] EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 10:45 am

hahahaha, SNACKBAR. Can I have a Snickers? Razz
Back to top Go down
Creamy Cow

Creamy Cow

Dark*Erection =] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark*Erection =]   Dark*Erection =] EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 4:07 pm

Dark*E wrote:
cheers well if u payed attention to my joining post u know I'm eva and I'm 13 years old =].
I

thought you said you were 19 o.O
you said you were 19 in your app monkey
Back to top Go down
titan

titan

Dark*Erection =] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark*Erection =]   Dark*Erection =] EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 4:08 pm

he was joking

his name isn't eva either rofl
Back to top Go down
Creamy Cow

Creamy Cow

Dark*Erection =] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark*Erection =]   Dark*Erection =] EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 4:09 pm

titan wrote:
he was joking

his name isn't eva either rofl

don't mess with me lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dark*Erection =] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark*Erection =]   Dark*Erection =] Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark*Erection =]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum