Clan |rps|
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

News 9/15

Go down 
+3
Anthem
titan
tool
7 posters
AuthorMessage
tool

tool

News 9/15 Empty
PostSubject: News 9/15   News 9/15 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 3:45 pm

As a clan, we feel that Cow, Yung, and Beast, don't really seem to have heart enough for our clan. Yung has disappeared, Cow has other interests, and Beast seems to be taking advantage of our invitation. I haven't decided to officially kick all 3 of you or not, so if you read this, and if you want to stay, I want you each to give me a good solid reason NOT to make you take off our tags.

ALSO. In case some of you members were wondering, it IS a rule to always wear the |rps| tag in our server. It is also encouraged to wear it in other servers to promote our clan, but as it goes for the |rps| server you WILL wear your tags at all times.
Back to top Go down
titan

titan

News 9/15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News 9/15   News 9/15 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 3:52 pm

DUM DUM DUM
Back to top Go down
Anthem

Anthem

News 9/15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News 9/15   News 9/15 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 6:05 pm

If there is no response we will consider you to not care to be in the clan anymore.
Back to top Go down
Yung

News 9/15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News 9/15   News 9/15 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 8:29 am

dudes sry i have a life i got a job i work from 2pm to 11pm im off 2 days a week that i spend with my daughter n gf im on as much as i can ifu wanna kick me out go for it but life comes before games ill try to be around more days i work from 7am to 4pm ill be around an today an tomorrow im off an at home so ill be around
Back to top Go down
titan

titan

News 9/15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News 9/15   News 9/15 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 9:47 am

i never knew you had a daughter! affraid
Back to top Go down
tool

tool

News 9/15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News 9/15   News 9/15 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 10:37 am

we won't kick you for inactivity as long as you have a good reason. Your real life situations are the best reason for inactivity though, so I hope your family is doing well and I hope to see you in the arena soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Yung

News 9/15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News 9/15   News 9/15 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 11:06 am

thx =P il ltry n be more active on the site if i cant be aroudn the server much
Back to top Go down
Zero

News 9/15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News 9/15   News 9/15 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 5:27 pm

oh lol for yung hes not that inactive btw i see him like daily in pills server...
Back to top Go down
beast

News 9/15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News 9/15   News 9/15 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 1:51 am

tool wrote:
... and Beast seems to be taking advantage of our invitation.
takin' advantage of ur invitation? wtf is this? this ain't no advantage, i just wanted to join cuz i have fun with rpsz. i am inactive in the quake as the whole, i don't even play for my >> haste team if they callin me. ive been busy with a real life, got too many things going on right now. And if this is not sufficient reason to keep me on the roster, then go ahead and remove me. Sorry to say this, but my real life is more important than ur clan to me Wink
Back to top Go down
Anthem

Anthem

News 9/15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News 9/15   News 9/15 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 4:12 am

beast wrote:
tool wrote:
takin' advantage of ur invitation? wtf is this? this ain't no advantage, i just wanted to join cuz i have fun with rpsz. i am inactive in the quake as the whole, i don't even play for my >> haste team if they callin me. ive been busy with a real life, got too many things going on right now. And if this is not sufficient reason to keep me on the roster, then go ahead and remove me. Sorry to say this, but my real life is more important than ur clan to me Wink

Yes, but you do play with haste more than rps. Make more of an attempt to appear in the server.

@yung: I have seen you play in pills and with xks or w/e. You definitely have some time on your hands.
Back to top Go down
beast

News 9/15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News 9/15   News 9/15 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 4:32 am

Anthem wrote:
beast wrote:
tool wrote:

Yes, but you do play with haste more than rps. Make more of an attempt to appear in the server.
Haste is my own clan. nuff said lol
everybody knows i used to be in goh and that i love aw / awctf =) i play with yall whenever im able to bro;)
Back to top Go down
Anthem

Anthem

News 9/15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News 9/15   News 9/15 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 1:09 pm

beast wrote:
Anthem wrote:
beast wrote:
tool wrote:

Haste is my own clan. nuff said lol
everybody knows i used to be in goh and that i love aw / awctf =) i play with yall whenever im able to bro;)

That's why we think you're taking advantage of our invite. We expected you to be fairly active because you like a/w ctf, but you're more active with rail ctf.
Back to top Go down
tool

tool

News 9/15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News 9/15   News 9/15 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 2:52 pm

yes, if you're invited to a clan it means we expect you to be active the most with us. You said you wanted to join us but didn't want to post, so we did the pleasure of not making you go through an app. We were very generous in your favor, and gave you what you want. It's basically a big middle finger to not be playing with us whenever possible...
Back to top Go down
Creamy Cow

Creamy Cow

News 9/15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News 9/15   News 9/15 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 3:03 pm

tool wrote:
Cow has other interests

Other interests? Is it me playing games other than quake?
Back to top Go down
Anthem

Anthem

News 9/15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News 9/15   News 9/15 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 3:55 pm

Creamy Cow wrote:
tool wrote:
Cow has other interests

Other interests? Is it me playing games other than quake?

Generally. This isn't addressing you as much as yung and beast. We see you at least once a week. We haven't seen beast since a few days after the invite and yung for a long time now (since recently).
Back to top Go down
Yung

News 9/15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News 9/15   News 9/15 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 9:06 pm

Zero wrote:
oh lol for yung hes not that inactive btw i see him like daily in pills server...

lol yea u see me after 11 pm or before 2 pm an that time no one else is on
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

News 9/15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News 9/15   News 9/15 Empty

Back to top Go down

News 9/15
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan |rps| :: |rps| Clan :: News-
Jump to: