Clan |rps|
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

|rps| dead (but may reform in qlive)

Go down 
+5
z3n<-
MuRk
NuclearWinter
shadow
tool
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
tool

tool

|rps| dead (but may reform in qlive) Empty
PostSubject: |rps| dead (but may reform in qlive)   |rps| dead (but may reform in qlive) EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 3:05 pm

Well as .16 has gotten old on us (and that we can't pay for our server), I'm deciding to move |rps| into qlive. Titan will no longer be able to play with us as he is EU and he will lag badly, not to mention he ha his own qlive clan up and running (good luck!). Anyone who wishes to join |rps| on qlive will post a join topic just the same as you would any other clan, only we will be stricter on who gets in since qlive is a bigger challenge. If you are already in |rps| and would like to continue playing with us on qlive, please reply to this post with your qlive name so we can add you. Other than that, it's been a fun run here in .16. We most likely will come back for some games in other servers, but peace everyone!

-tool
|rps| Leadership
Back to top Go down
shadow

shadow

PostSubject: Re: |rps| dead (but may reform in qlive)   |rps| dead (but may reform in qlive) EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 5:45 pm

ethereal1
Back to top Go down
tool

tool

PostSubject: Re: |rps| dead (but may reform in qlive)   |rps| dead (but may reform in qlive) EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 5:52 pm

you're not in rps! YOU HAVE TO POST AND WAIT 5 MONTHS!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!

jk. See you on qlive Razz
Back to top Go down
NuclearWinter

NuclearWinter

PostSubject: Re: |rps| dead (but may reform in qlive)   |rps| dead (but may reform in qlive) EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 2:17 am

Like anthem said in the last thread, you guys as a clan really re-introduced new gameplay to the community. It just really sucks that it won't be around anymore because it honesty was a blast playing in your server. gl with ql |rps|
Back to top Go down
tool

tool

PostSubject: Re: |rps| dead (but may reform in qlive)   |rps| dead (but may reform in qlive) EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 10:07 am

Thanks Richard. I wish we could stay, but without a server we're useless to the community and the new gameplay.
Back to top Go down
MuRk

PostSubject: Re: |rps| dead (but may reform in qlive)   |rps| dead (but may reform in qlive) EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 2:37 am

zomb1x
Back to top Go down
tool

tool

PostSubject: Re: |rps| dead (but may reform in qlive)   |rps| dead (but may reform in qlive) EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 11:39 am

you will have to post a new join app with the new quakelive information zomb1x
Back to top Go down
z3n<-

z3n<-

PostSubject: Re: |rps| dead (but may reform in qlive)   |rps| dead (but may reform in qlive) EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 9:56 pm

z3n1Th :o XD
Back to top Go down
sprite

PostSubject: Re: |rps| dead (but may reform in qlive)   |rps| dead (but may reform in qlive) EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 4:35 pm

sprite0
Back to top Go down
beast

PostSubject: Re: |rps| dead (but may reform in qlive)   |rps| dead (but may reform in qlive) EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 2:46 pm

s0berphobic Exclamation
Back to top Go down
tool

tool

PostSubject: Re: |rps| dead (but may reform in qlive)   |rps| dead (but may reform in qlive) EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 6:07 pm

you're in clutch noob. You can't be in |rps|
Back to top Go down
shadow

shadow

PostSubject: Re: |rps| dead (but may reform in qlive)   |rps| dead (but may reform in qlive) EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 7:52 pm

tool wrote:
you're in clutch noob. You can't be in |rps|

ya plus you will uber lag in ql
Back to top Go down
beast

PostSubject: Re: |rps| dead (but may reform in qlive)   |rps| dead (but may reform in qlive) EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 3:57 am

i dont even want to, just posting so you can add mehh Wink
Back to top Go down
tool

tool

PostSubject: Re: |rps| dead (but may reform in qlive)   |rps| dead (but may reform in qlive) EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 6:46 pm

Yeeeaaaa..I'm going to go ahead and say this won't work. I'm getting tired of quake to be honest. I'm on forums more than I actually play, and we really won't even be scrimming in qlive. It was more just a way to keep us together, playing good gametypes against tons of people.
Back to top Go down
shadow

shadow

PostSubject: Re: |rps| dead (but may reform in qlive)   |rps| dead (but may reform in qlive) EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 9:14 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
NuclearWinter

NuclearWinter

PostSubject: Re: |rps| dead (but may reform in qlive)   |rps| dead (but may reform in qlive) EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 10:44 pm

tool, you seriously have a short attention span... don't take it too personal but you have a group of friends that you got together as a team, you all have had your good times, and together, you all put in your own time out of your lives to pull this clan off.

If you aren't having too much fun with QL, try something else, or at least, keep everyone together, even if it is just forum maintenance. You are a really good leader, and it kinda showed with aZo, they didn't last to much longer after you left.

Don't give up Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
shadow

shadow

PostSubject: Re: |rps| dead (but may reform in qlive)   |rps| dead (but may reform in qlive) EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 3:33 am

Very good advice.
Back to top Go down
Anthem

Anthem

PostSubject: Re: |rps| dead (but may reform in qlive)   |rps| dead (but may reform in qlive) EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 4:11 am

Now we have a server again - are we still dead or what?
Back to top Go down
titan

titan

PostSubject: Re: |rps| dead (but may reform in qlive)   |rps| dead (but may reform in qlive) EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 6:36 am

please give up on the ql as a clan it's not working =/

as for 1.16 I don't see a point of staying around anymore

we can all get the matches we need if we want them on ql and there's no competition on 1.16 anyway

this is going on too long anyway someone just make up their mind I'll only be using the server for dueling the usa's =p
Back to top Go down
tool

tool

PostSubject: Re: |rps| dead (but may reform in qlive)   |rps| dead (but may reform in qlive) EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 3:06 pm

let's just make it a duel server then. Actually, it's Yung's server now since he's paying for it, so he can make it whatever he wants. I think he was going to try PUG's again. I told him it probably won't work, but like I said, it's his server.
Back to top Go down
titan

titan

PostSubject: Re: |rps| dead (but may reform in qlive)   |rps| dead (but may reform in qlive) EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 5:16 pm

actually I'm prety sure it's my server as it's my auto pay that has payed for the first month? lol
Back to top Go down
tool

tool

PostSubject: Re: |rps| dead (but may reform in qlive)   |rps| dead (but may reform in qlive) EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 5:32 pm

I thought you were canceling the payment that just went through
Back to top Go down
titan

titan

PostSubject: Re: |rps| dead (but may reform in qlive)   |rps| dead (but may reform in qlive) EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 6:09 pm

no mav gave me 30 gig of webspace and I'd feel bad asking for my money back now
Back to top Go down
tool

tool

PostSubject: Re: |rps| dead (but may reform in qlive)   |rps| dead (but may reform in qlive) EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 6:50 pm

Well now we have to decide what to do. We moved to qlive because we thought the server was closing down, and now that it's not we can continue playing in it. However, you're not in |rps| anymore because you are in clutch, and |rps| is a qlive clan (I guess). So either we start q3a |rps| again and you're back in, or you decide not to rejoin and I suppose we don't have a server. I dunno...Your server, your choice.
Back to top Go down
NuclearWinter

NuclearWinter

PostSubject: Re: |rps| dead (but may reform in qlive)   |rps| dead (but may reform in qlive) EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 10:24 am

Guess my rant was alittle useless. If you guys have an a/w cfg somewhere, come back to 1.16, we could set up a bunch of ctf pugs and a/w scrims with |rps| in your server. We were going to get a server pretty soon too so this might work out alittle bit better, as long as callvote is on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: |rps| dead (but may reform in qlive)   |rps| dead (but may reform in qlive) Empty

Back to top Go down

|rps| dead (but may reform in qlive)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next