Clan |rps|
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Titan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tool

tool

Titan Empty
PostSubject: Titan   Titan EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 3:53 pm

I thought you let the server payment go through until December..
Back to top Go down
titan

titan

Titan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titan   Titan EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 4:42 pm

i did..
Back to top Go down
tool

tool

Titan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titan   Titan EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 4:43 pm

then how come Yung has his clan set up on our server?
Back to top Go down
titan

titan

Titan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titan   Titan EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 5:25 pm

cause rps is dead and I didnt have anything to do with the server
Back to top Go down
tool

tool

Titan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titan   Titan EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 5:39 pm

rps wouldn't be dead if we had a server -.- you gave up after people stopped showing up for pug's. We leaders were discussing ideas on how to pick up activity, what goals we need to set, and so forth. If I had known that Yung would make a clan and take over the server I would have gladly paid for the month to keep it in |rps|'s name. You made it seem like you paying for it was to benefit this clan. In all honesty I would rather you and yung take back your money and I will pay to keep the server.
Back to top Go down
titan

titan

Titan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titan   Titan EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 5:56 pm

tool wrote:
rps wouldn't be dead if we had a server -.- you gave up after people stopped showing up for pug's. We leaders were discussing ideas on how to pick up activity, what goals we need to set, and so forth. If I had known that Yung would make a clan and take over the server I would have gladly paid for the month to keep it in |rps|'s name. You made it seem like you paying for it was to benefit this clan. In all honesty I would rather you and yung take back your money and I will pay to keep the server.

sigh.. you have no idea about anything D:

- we had a server when we killed it everyone got bored and went to quake live it's not our fault that your not keeping up on ql and want to come back to 1.16 especialy since it was you that dragged everyone onto ql in the first place

- you have NO idea how to pick up activity you are so clueless about how this community works it's actually unbelieveable activity wasn't a problem the server was fine we just got bored

- feel free to pay for the server idc but everyone including myself feel that you are dragging rps through a big pile of shit so just give up already, you missed all the times on q3 and your doing a shitty job of trying to remake them

sorry to be rude but what your doing to rps is a joke

so just to clarify I am out (just to make it official) the server which is payed for by myself is now mV's server and they can do whatever they want

silent
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Titan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titan   Titan Empty

Back to top Go down

Titan
Page 1 of 1